Hello! I’m Allison.
Thank you for visiting my blog! This tiny corner of the world wide web houses my creative finds, tidbits of inspiration and life insights. I hope you’ll stick around to enjoy some of them.
So, you want to know more about me?
Well, I am incurably curious. Ambitious. Tenacious. I believe in infusing all situations with at least a little bit of laughter. I strive for colorful, beautiful days.
New challenges fuel my creative side. I aim to learn something new every day and then share it with the world. I plan obsessively – If I haven’t written at least a dozen different lists in the last several hours, it’s an off day.
A few other things you should know:
- I recently moved to Chicago. It was one of best decisions I’ve ever made. I am in love with everything about the Windy City. Even the cold and snow.
- I’m married to someone I gush about every so often on my blog. We met when I was 19 and got married 5 years later. Ryan is not perfect, but he is selfless, kind and smart. So he is perfect for me.
- I dream big and bold. I truly believe with enough hard work, humility, curiosity and confidence, one can do anything. I set the bar high for myself.
- I have a French bulldog. She is the best ever. No kids. (Not yet.) Just a fun, lazy dog.
- I work in marketing. Translation: I get to write and think creatively every day. And get paid for it! Happiness.
- I run every day. I feel unbalanced if I don’t. And runner’s high is the best feeling in the world.
- My support system is made up of an incredible network of family and friends. I will never be able to thank them enough for all they’ve done and continue to do for me. They are my true success stories.
- I watch Star Wars once a week. I play with Legos more often than that. Neil deGrasse Tyson is my hero. Stargazing is a priority. #NerdAlert
Are you looking for my professional portfolio and blog? Head on over to www.allisonarthur.com. There you can check out my recent thoughts on marketing topics, my resume and even some of my work.
Questions? Feel free to contact me anytime.